Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
We will be hosting a tenth lobby when more people are active!
Latest topics
» 10th prestige lobby 10-11 pm estern time zone
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite 10-11 pm
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» Free 10th Prestige Lobby!!
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am by Hydrocityisnub

» 10th Prestige
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:43 am by Hydrocityisnub

» Website idea!
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 am by CyberJelly

» Lobby question
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm by Arron

» 10th prestige lobby ***new website***
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» new website
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm by x508xLeGiiiTx

Top posters
Zz NiicK
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_vote_lcapEasy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_voting_barEasy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_vote_rcap 
SnatchierPigeon
Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_vote_lcapEasy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_voting_barEasy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! I_vote_rcap 
Skizzater13
CyberJelly
x508xLeGiiiTx
ThE TrE fLiP
Hydracity IsNub
Dessy
OMERTA au
Angel5decay
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dessy

Dessy

Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Zz NiicK wrote:
Famas is beast with silencer

You should use stopping power though, especially if your using an silencer, personally I don't think you need a silencer since you almost always have a one burst kill (with stopping power) and with just one burst you appear on the enemies map for a second or two or not at all.
Back to top Go down
Zz NiicK

Zz NiicK

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Famas is beast with silencer
Back to top Go down
Dessy

Dessy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Tip about headphones!

Creative Fatal1ty headset! only costs like 25 bucks and its comparable to the 60 buck ones, its maybe a little less comfortable after some hours gaming and it doesn't look very cool but hey the sound quality is in one word AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
1337 Twinkie

1337 Twinkie

PostSubject: Dropshotting   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Heaps good tips boys.
I believe dropshotting is a good technique (going prone straight after you start shooting) for close range encounters. it makes it harder for those with commando to knife you, and it is unexpected in most cases. best of all, you become a smaller target.
To properly dropshot, switch your button layout to Tactical, and you just start shooting, and hold down the right thumbstick. take a bit of getting used to, but perfect dropshotting everytime!
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 am

Sitrep Pro vs Ninja Pro

Most decideing factor is do you have a surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach / Tritans)

Sitrep Pro:
4x enemy footsteps volume
(1/4)x friendly footstep volume
View enemy equipment

Ninja Pro:
(1/4) Own footsteps volume
Invisible to heartbeat sensors

I would recommend using Sitrep pro in objective game types outside of search and destroy, this is because many people will camp and setup explosives and less likely to use heartbeat sensors also if your equipped with a turtle beach you'll be able to run and gun knowing where enemies are at all times. As well if you are camping you can easily tell if someone is trying to flank you.

However in a game type like Search and Destroy, ninja becomes a vital part of any class. This is because a lot of people with turtle beach's play S&D therefore if you don't have ninja you'll be heard from miles away. Furthermore a lot more people use heatbeat sensors in search and destroy, and all though there are usually claymores setup and you might think SitRep is useful if your someone who is careful enough to inspect there surroundings you'll have no problem avoiding equipment.
Back to top Go down
Dessy

Dessy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 am

Just a note that full metal jacket (FMJ) doesn't increase the damage! It only increases bullets penetrate surfaces and decrease the bullet drop if you penetrate an object and to make it clear pretty much anything thats less than about 10 cm's can be penetrated!

EDIT: About kill streaks just don't use the Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! 235360 all it does is makes you camp and it will frustrate you if you get killed at 20-24 kills also you can get a LOT more kills by just using 5-7-9 5-9-11 or 7-9-11 (5-7-9 being the easiest and 7-9-11 being the hardest) and please people YOUR NOT A NOOB IF YOU CAN'T GET A NUKE!!!

Last edited by Dessy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My oppionion about killstreaks added)
Back to top Go down
Zz NiicK

Zz NiicK

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Nice post and yeah people camp to try to get these Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! 235360 its gay they should of kept 3 5 7 as kill streaks
Back to top Go down
HotShower

PostSubject: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:47 pm

So i came into mw2 thinking i will be able to run and gun around... well i was wrong, mw2 was made mostely for camping. So in this topic i will show you some tips to get a good k/d olmost everygame.

So here are some basic tips:

First of all what gun you use is pretty big: (These are guns I like to use)
FAMAS: a very good medium range gun, when i use the FAMAS i notice when im shooting far away with it the bullet scatter more and you are less likely to get hits.
M4A1: the M4A1 is a very good starter and late level gun. the M4A1 also is good for medium to long range and has decent damage to take people down with 6shots to the body.
UMP .45: this is pretty much the MP5 of MW2. This gun is really good at all ranges and has the best damage of all of the smgs. Sometimes i like to use this gun without stopping power because it is already powerful enough to take people out in 4-6 shots.
Intervention: to me this is the best sniper rifle for quickscopes and hard scoping. In the begining you might get a couple hit markers but once you get FMJ you will be able to get one shot one killes olmost everytime.
RPD: this is my favorite LMG. This is because once you get grip on it, (10 kills) it becomes god like. With this gun it only takes 2-3 shots before your target is down and it is pretty good at all ranges.

Do I need a headset:
Well of course you dont NEED one, but a headset improves your gameplay greatly. This is because the headset allows you to hear everything around you morecrisply. Like you can hear someone without ninja pro on from like a mile away. Also you can hear where guns are being shot from and this will help you pin point targets better. here are some headsets i would recomend. if you just want to buy a cheap one that works effectivly i would recomend the Turtle Beach x11s, this headset provides very good stereo sound. I use the x31s becasue they are wireless and provide a couple more perks then the x11s. such as better ear pads that actually go around your ear.

Perks:
What perks sould i use? Well mostly on every custom class i have i roll with Scavenger Pro for extra mags and so i can keep refilling my ammo, Stopping Power for obvious reasons, and Ninja Pro so i cant be spotted by those pesky heartbeat sensors and so i cant be heard.

Killstreaks:
Killstreaks mean alot. I use 5-7-9 which include a predator missile which most likely will get me my harrier then my harrier will get me my pave low. If you cant get enough kills to get this high i would recomend maybe going down a bit to 3-5-7. with this you would switch out pavelow for UAV to help you stay safe and help you find people to get to your predator.

Secondaries:
These really matter on which you like better. I like to use the spas because it is crazy on how much range it has. Also i like to use akimbo glocks because they shoot fast so you can get a quick kill.

Well this is all i have for now. if anyone wants to add anything that would be great. Also i hope this helps people out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!   Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Tips That You Might Know But They Do Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tips and Gameplay-
Jump to: