Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
We will be hosting a tenth lobby when more people are active!
Latest topics
» 10th prestige lobby 10-11 pm estern time zone
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite 10-11 pm
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» Free 10th Prestige Lobby!!
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am by Hydrocityisnub

» 10th Prestige
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:43 am by Hydrocityisnub

» Website idea!
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 am by CyberJelly

» Lobby question
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm by Arron

» 10th prestige lobby ***new website***
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» new website
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm by x508xLeGiiiTx

Top posters
Zz NiicK
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch I_vote_lcapShoot with your Equipment Glitch I_voting_barShoot with your Equipment Glitch I_vote_rcap 
SnatchierPigeon
Shoot with your Equipment Glitch I_vote_lcapShoot with your Equipment Glitch I_voting_barShoot with your Equipment Glitch I_vote_rcap 
Skizzater13
CyberJelly
x508xLeGiiiTx
ThE TrE fLiP
Hydracity IsNub
Dessy
OMERTA au
Angel5decay
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

Shoot with your Equipment Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Shoot with your Equipment Glitch   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 am

This is the glitch to shoot while holding a Tactical insertions or any other equipment!

Need:
Class with 1 man army and tactical insertion

How To:
Select your 1 man army class
Now pull out your 1 man army pack
Go over top of which class you want to use (class with which equipment you want to shoot with)
Now as you click to switch to this class press RB to start using your tactical insertion
And if you did it right, when you switch classes your guy will be holding his equipment but will shoot his gun

Note:
If you sprint it will cancel
If you switch to secondary then back to primary it will cancel
Throwing Knife equipment with smoke secondary grenade makes a weird logo pop up when you kill someone
If you use tactical insertion and a fast firing gun, when you crouch and look up, shoot your gun and your guy will look like he's fist pumping
Try out different combos of equipment and secondary grenade to change logos when you kill someone
Back to top Go down
Hydracity IsNub

Hydracity IsNub

PostSubject: Ehhh   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 am

The bad thing is that it doesn't do as much damage as regular guns do.
Back to top Go down
Dessy

Dessy

PostSubject: Re: Shoot with your Equipment Glitch   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am

A glitch doesnt have to ne necessarily useful
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Shoot with your Equipment Glitch   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 pm

The best part is the reactions of you using it so many people get so angry its hilarious cuz its completely useless
Back to top Go down
Zz NiicK

Zz NiicK

PostSubject: Re: Shoot with your Equipment Glitch   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 pm

i use to do this all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot with your Equipment Glitch   Shoot with your Equipment Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot with your Equipment Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Glitches forum-
Jump to: