Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
We will be hosting a tenth lobby when more people are active!
Latest topics
» 10th prestige lobby 10-11 pm estern time zone
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite 10-11 pm
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» Free 10th Prestige Lobby!!
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am by Hydrocityisnub

» 10th Prestige
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:43 am by Hydrocityisnub

» Website idea!
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 am by CyberJelly

» Lobby question
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm by Arron

» 10th prestige lobby ***new website***
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» new website
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm by x508xLeGiiiTx

Top posters
Zz NiicK
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_vote_lcapMarathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_voting_barMarathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_vote_rcap 
SnatchierPigeon
Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_vote_lcapMarathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_voting_barMarathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch I_vote_rcap 
Skizzater13
CyberJelly
x508xLeGiiiTx
ThE TrE fLiP
Hydracity IsNub
Dessy
OMERTA au
Angel5decay
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

This glitch shows you how to complete Marathon Pro VI and Lightweight Pro VI in a single match

Need:
Class with Marathon, Lightweight
Know how to elevator

Recommended:
Class with Commando, 1 Man Army, Tactical Insertions

How To:
Using your recommended class, elevator outside/on top of either Skidrow of Karachi

Karachi; Once on top of Karachi head towards the back lot buildings and once you've fallen under the map run towards the edge of the map to full completely under it for infinity

Skidrow; Once on top of Skidrow run towards the river at the back of the map, once you reach the river run along the sidewalk next to it heading towards to the right (facing the river). Now once you reach the end of the side walk fall underneath the map for infinity

Once falling under either map, switch classes to your Marathon/Lightweight if you haven't already, begin to sprint while falling, this will rack up massive miles and allow you to complete both marathon and lightweight pro VI in a single game.

Note:
You will only notice the challenge complete update once you've stopped sprinting so take time now and then to stop sprinting to see the challenges update
Once your under there your stuck so i would recommend carry a frag grenade on you class so once you've completed all challenges you can kill yourself and get back to game play
Back to top Go down
OMERTA au

OMERTA au

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 am

In order to do this u need commando pro mate or else when u go to drop on to the building u will die, so commando pro is a must have. Also I prefer to use the pp2000 when attempting the elavator as I find it easier to do with this gun Smile
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

OMERTA au wrote:
In order to do this u need commando pro mate or else when u go to drop on to the building u will die, so commando pro is a must have. Also I prefer to use the pp2000 when attempting the elavator as I find it easier to do with this gun Smile

Cammando pro is not nessecary if you do it on skidrow
Back to top Go down
OMERTA au

OMERTA au

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am

Well the most common one to do it on is karachi so I suggest ppl use this map as theres so many tutorials and vids on it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 am

OMERTA au wrote:
Well the most common one to do it on is karachi so I suggest ppl use this map as theres so many tutorials and vids on it on youtube.

Agreed +rep
Back to top Go down
Dessy

Dessy

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

You should do this glitch in domination since it has the longest average game-length.
Back to top Go down
OMERTA au

OMERTA au

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 pm

I tend to do it in free for all the most Smile
Back to top Go down
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Sabotage has a 20 min time limit. 4 out of 5 games last 20 mins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch   Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marathon/Lightweight Pro Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Glitches forum-
Jump to: