Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
We will be hosting a tenth lobby when more people are active!
Latest topics
» 10th prestige lobby 10-11 pm estern time zone
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite 10-11 pm
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» Free 10th Prestige Lobby!!
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am by Hydrocityisnub

» 10th Prestige
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:43 am by Hydrocityisnub

» Website idea!
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 am by CyberJelly

» Lobby question
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm by Arron

» 10th prestige lobby ***new website***
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» new website
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm by x508xLeGiiiTx

Top posters
Zz NiicK
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_vote_lcapHelp With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_voting_barHelp With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_vote_rcap 
SnatchierPigeon
Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_vote_lcapHelp With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_voting_barHelp With Transfer cable mods (ANY) I_vote_rcap 
Skizzater13
CyberJelly
x508xLeGiiiTx
ThE TrE fLiP
Hydracity IsNub
Dessy
OMERTA au
Angel5decay
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Empty
PostSubject: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm helping every single member of the Forum if they have got a Transfer cable and need help with, Xport, Xplorer, EzGt, modio, Profile editor, CONcept, cod tool or even WinRAR. Just message me or reply here and I WILL get back to you in under 2 days. We can do a step by step or MSN asstance.

Thanks

CJ
Back to top Go down
Zz NiicK

Zz NiicK

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 am

yo ill be getting mine in 1 weeek help when i do k
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 am

Dont flame me for being dumb, but where can i get one and how much?
Back to top Go down
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 am

I will be modding my gamerscore and gamertag and cod4, if you guys want to watch, just reply here and set up an msn. I can show you what to do, what is does and the mods themselves.

I'll be doing this anytime anybody wants it.

Last edited by CyberJelly on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skizzater13

Skizzater13

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:24 pm

What can you mod in cod4? Is it just the campaign, or do you know how to mod online?
Back to top Go down
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:50 pm

On CoD 4, I can only mod campain. Super Jump, superspeed unlimeted ammo and also red laser sight.

Easy way to get veteran achivements.

Can not mod multiplayer with a transfer cable on any of the CoDs!
Back to top Go down
Skizzater13

Skizzater13

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 am

Oh, i was just wondering. I figured you were special or something. Haha, but yeah i can mod too. well anything that requires a transfer cable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)   Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help With Transfer cable mods (ANY)
Page 1 of 1