Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
We will be hosting a tenth lobby when more people are active!
Latest topics
» 10th prestige lobby 10-11 pm estern time zone
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite 10-11 pm
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» 10th prestige lobby tonite
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» Free 10th Prestige Lobby!!
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am by Hydrocityisnub

» 10th Prestige
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:43 am by Hydrocityisnub

» Website idea!
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 am by CyberJelly

» Lobby question
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm by Arron

» 10th prestige lobby ***new website***
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am by x508xLeGiiiTx

» new website
Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm by x508xLeGiiiTx

Top posters
Zz NiicK
Where to get a Transfer cable I_vote_lcapWhere to get a Transfer cable I_voting_barWhere to get a Transfer cable I_vote_rcap 
SnatchierPigeon
Where to get a Transfer cable I_vote_lcapWhere to get a Transfer cable I_voting_barWhere to get a Transfer cable I_vote_rcap 
Skizzater13
CyberJelly
x508xLeGiiiTx
ThE TrE fLiP
Hydracity IsNub
Dessy
OMERTA au
Angel5decay
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

Where to get a Transfer cable

Go down 
+2
Dessy
CyberJelly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

Where to get a Transfer cable Empty
PostSubject: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I am now selling Transfer cables for modding of your gamerscore, gamertag and a variety of other things. I can ship them world wide, USA, Canada and even to you Aussies.

Green, Blue and also the default colour of gray.

Where to get a Transfer cable 80110 Where to get a Transfer cable 20100110

I will sell these cables for £15, and yes that includes world wide delivery. PayPal addres is UKsofwarebrokers@tiscali.co.uk who will handle any currancy issues and convert local currancy to GBP.
This item will be shipped when money has came through.

Last edited by CyberJelly on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dessy

Dessy

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm

So with that cable your able to download xbox 360 games from TPB and paste them into your xbox hard drive with a no cd crack?
Back to top Go down
x508xLeGiiiTx

PostSubject: transfer cable help   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:32 am

Go to ebay nd purchase it for credit card ot the same ting but if yu wnat it buy a transfer cable on the fone yu can buy it by calling xbox or yu can call microft nd say yu want to transfer data to yur frends xbox
Back to top Go down
SnatchierPigeon

SnatchierPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

How much does it cost through Microsoft?
Back to top Go down
CyberJelly

CyberJelly

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:43 pm

SnatchierPigeon wrote:
How much does it cost through Microsoft?

Its FREE from microsoft, IF you say you are upgrading your 20gb HHD to 120.
Back to top Go down
hard z style

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

The green one looks sick.
Back to top Go down
Hydracity IsNub

Hydracity IsNub

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:01 am

I might get a green one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a Transfer cable   Where to get a Transfer cable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get a Transfer cable
Page 1 of 1